In an effort to better document my life in a streamline manner, I've come up with Five Bullet Sunday. A series of questions that I'll be answering every week in order for me to better review my previous week and set my goals for the next week. As an added bonus, it'll also show Caroline's progression as she grows.
1. A picture of Caroline taken 5 minutes ago.
2. What quote am I keeping in mind this week?
- "Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves." -Dale Carnegie
3. What one thing did I accomplished last week that I am most proud of?
- I surprised Kelly with a Valentine's Day celebration on Saturday, 3 days before Valentines. I got her chocolate strawberries from Kilwins and flowers along with a card with a hand written note explaining my appreciation for her. Then we spent the day at the beach with her getting drinks at various places. Finally we ended the day with dinner for two at Outback Steakhouse.
4. What one meal did I enjoyed most last week?
- Kelly made chicken pot pie for dinner on Wednesday and I had two full size helpings of them. It was her second time cooking that particular dish and it was much better than the first time. :P
5. What am I looking forward to most this week?
- Kelly and I are closing on a Condo that we've been planning on getting for half a year now. It's a 770 square feet Condo in a pretty nice area. Most excitingly, Kelly now has a pool she can go to everyday. :D